We are devoted to diagnosing and treating periodontal conditions, as well as restoring the dentition using dental implants. Our team includes two board certified periodontists (Dr. Tanya Tuckey and Dr. Morley Hunter) who work closely with you and your dentist to plan the treatment that fits your needs.
Our services include:
- Non-surgical and surgical treatment of periodontal disease
- Dental implants to replace single or multiple teeth
- Bone, sinus, and extraction socket grafting prior to the placement of dental implants
- Surgical preparation prior to the placement of crowns and bridges on damaged teeth
- Gum grafts to provide root coverage, improve esthetics, or prevent further recession
- Esthetic crown lengthening to improve the smile line
- Orthodontic-related surgery including temporary implant anchors and exposure of impacted teeth
- Biopsy of oral lesions
- Oral sedation and IV sedation is available. Contact us for details.
Find out more about the following treatments: